Following the guidelines published by WHO , ICS , and other organisations for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 cases on commercial pleasure boats after the lifting of the restrictive measures against the COVID-19 pandemic, we adopt following procedures at base and on all our yachts.
- Safety guidelines on display in our base and on board all yachts.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Yacht disinfection between charters
- Hand antiseptics as well as sufficient amount of disinfectants, personal protective equipment and cleaning products are available in all of our yachts. A digital infrared thermometer and a finger pulse oximeter is included in medical chest.
- Bed-Linen provided in protective wrapping
- PPE used by staff during check-in / check-out procedure