Catamaran Lagoon 42 | “Beauty L”
A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN…
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new “organic” approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
– a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural “revolution”,
– entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
– a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
Charter this yacht and enjoy unforgettable sailing holidays in the sunny Greek islands. Learn more here !
– The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
Lagoon 42 Specification
Length over all 12,80m / 42′
Beam 7,70m / 25’3”
Draft 1,25m / 4’1”
Mast clearance 20,65m / 67’9”
Light displacement (EEC) 12,1 t / 26681 Lbs
Square top mainsail 59m² / 635 sq.ft
Self tacking jib 35m² / 377 sq.ft
Code 0 (opt.) 68m² / 732 sq.ft
Engine (std) 2 x 57 HP
Fuel capacity 600 l
Fresh water capacity 600 l
No. Of berths 12 ( 4 + 2 bow cabins + salon – 5 heads)
Exterior design – Patrick Le Quément
Interior design – Nauta Design
Lagoon 42 Important equipment
- Bimini top
- Battery charger 40A + Shore power
- Solar Panels
- 2 Anchors
- Full Safety equipment
- Cockpit cushions – Sun lounger pads
- Radio – with Aux input for iPod connection (Speakers in saloon and cockpit)
- Air-Condition 48000btu
- Fans in all cabins + salon
- Electric flush toilets
- Generator – 12KW
- Inverter 1200VA Victron energy
- Watermaker 160ltr/hr
- Dinghy 3 mtr | 6hp Yamaha outboard